October 26, 2018
Open position: Product Manager, Finland
We are now looking for a team oriented
PRODUCT MANGER (wastewater treatment)
to join our team in Espoo, Finland. We would like you to be able to start in the beginning of Jan, 2019.
As the product manager, you will
- be part of Evac’s global product management team
- manage and develop own product line to secure competitive product offering for customer needs
- have technological responsibility of the product line
- follow international and local legislation and regulations
- have lifecycle management of the product line
- work in cooperation with Evac’s technical support and sales teams
- manage product line documentation.
We expect that you
- have few years of experience in environmental or cleantech related field
- have good understanding from wastewater treatment
- have fluent command of both spoken and written English as well as a good technical vocabulary
- have the ability to cooperate in global business environment and be self-motivated
- have development-oriented and systematic way of working
- have B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in process engineering or related field
We offer you an interesting job at our office in Espoo, Finland, a competitive salary, and the support of an international company.
For additional information about the position, please contact Vesa Lappalainen, vesa.lappalainen @ evac.com
Submit your application and CV by email to recruitment @ evac.com. Please also state the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Evac in short
Evac is the world’s leading provider of integrated water and waste management systems, as well as corrosion-protection systems, for the marine, offshore, and building industries. Our cutting-edge solutions and services have been helping leading global players in these industries to significantly reduce their environmental footprint for 40 years. With offices in 14 countries across four continents and representatives in more than 70 countries, we pride ourselves on being close to our customers wherever in the world they are located. The company’s turnover was 136 million euros in 2017.