Open position: R&D Engineer, Finland
Evac is a leading supplier of environmentally friendly waste, wastewater and fresh water solutions for marine, offshore and building industries. A growing number of large and technically challenging projects has given us the opportunity to strengthen our engineering resources and search for a
to join our team in Espoo, Finland.
As the R&D engineer, you will
- be part of Evac’s R&D team
- take full responsibility for the standard product engineering
- work in cooperation with Evac’s product managers and give support to them
We expect that you
- have a technical education ( B.Sc or M.Sc) and couple years´ experience in engineering
- have good MS office and Creo Parametric skills
- have steel structure design experience ( Plastic part design experience would be advantage)
- have good written English and fluent Finnish as the communication language
- have the ability to cooperate and be self-motivated
- have development oriented and systematic way to work.
Our ideal candidate will have several years’ experience in engineering in a global environment.
We offer you an interesting and innovative job at our office in Espoo, Finland, a competitive salary, and the support of an international company.
For additional information about the position, please contact Vesa Lappalainen, firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional information about our company, please visit en.evac.com.
Submit your application and your CV by email to email@example.com latest on Apr 24, 2017. Please also state the position you are applying for on the subject line.
Evac in short
Evac Group is the world’s leading provider of integrated waste, wastewater, and water management systems for the marine, offshore, and building industries. The company has completed over 20,000 marine, 1,500 offshore and 2,000 building projects worldwide. Evac has employees in Brazil, China, Finland, France, Germany, Korea, Norway, Sweden and the USA, and representatives in more than 40 countries. The company’s turnover was 106 million euros in 2016.