Evac Oy is looking for a part-time Logistics Assistant
We are now looking for a student to join our Customer Service and Deliveries team located in Espoo, Finland. The work will mainly consist of handling sales orders, arranging deliveries and invoicing. In this role you will need to communicate fluently in Finnish and English (written/spoken). The daily work includes communication with our global representative network, suppliers and freight forwarders.
• handling sales orders and arranging deliveries/transportation
• co-operation with warehouse, sales and freight forwarders
• daily communication with our sales representatives and main suppliers worldwide
The assistant is preferably available to work approximately two days a week and full-time during summer.
Required skills and experience:
• a couple of years of studies related to the business administration or logistics
• fluent both in English and Finnish
• precise to details
• good skills in MS Office (prior experience of ERP system considered as an advantage)
• basic understanding of common rules/terms used in the international business.
If you feel that you meet our requirements, please send your CV and application letter to email address email@example.com by 29.1.2016. For further information please contact Miia Pokkinen, Manager, Customer Service (miia.pokkinen @ en.evac.com or tel. +358 50 568 5272).