May 12, 2017
Open position: Construction Site Manager, Evac Germany
We are looking for a dedicated, technically experienced Construction Site Manager with immediate effect for our locations in Rellingen (near Hamburg) or in Oldenburg (near Bremen) to support our project department for new constructions and retrofitting.
- Generation of detailed commissioning plans duly taking customer requirements and specifications into account, including monitoring, control and documentation of the relevant work packages and work progress.
- Active organization and coordination of the commissioning works on site, including of the Evac Service staff and of subcontractors and suppliers.
- You will be responsible for compliance with the commissioning milestones and the handover of the systems to the client.
- You will provide support for claims management and follow-up management by documenting additional works and obstacles during commissioning.
- You will generate or provide support for the generation of commissioning documents and standards.
- You will conduct Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT) and Harbor Acceptance Tests (HAT).
- You will independently determine and identify damaged or lacking parts and generate spare parts queries.
- You will take part in sea trials/test runs and will be responsible for the conduct of crew training.
As an experienced Construction Site Manager in the field of mechanical engineering or energy and process technology, you have practical experience, work focused, and approach your responsibilities in a structured manner. You think and act with an entrepreneurial and project-oriented focus. We expect good CAD know-how and willingness to travel.
Your professional success is based on a successfully completed technical vocational training, preferably with further training as a technician/master craftsman in the field of mechanical engineering/plant engineering, or a comparable qualification. We expect good business management know-how. Experience in the construction site management of maritime applications would be ideal. We expect business fluent written and spoken English skills.
You bring a considerable amount of motivation and ability to work under stress to your job and show own initiative and ability to work independently. Perseverance and enthusiasm are your hallmarks. Persuasiveness, assertiveness, ability to work in a team, a pronounced ability to solve problems and confident, yet sensitive behavior – also and especially towards our foreign clients – round off your profile.
What we offer
We offer a responsible, versatile position in a motivated team, a dynamic, achievement-oriented work environment, and an expanding company.
If you are interested in a multi-faceted work in global environment and want to join our team, please send your comprehensive application documents and salary expectations and availability to email address hr-germany (at) evac.com. For further information please contact Project Manager Matthias Mantyk by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).