August 27, 2015
Open position for a Documentation Manager
We are now looking for a Documentation Manager to a permanent position in our team in Espoo. The new person will have a global role and he/she will report to our Project Director.
The key responsibilities of the manager are listed below:
• Preparation of a document management plan (document types, document flows, document numbering, roles, responsibilities, change control, quality control)
• Preparation of policies and procedures for the handling Evac’s documents
• Organization and control of our document file structure (soft and hard copies)
• Local super user management (Evac local offices)
• Document access rights management
• Organizing of verification and validation process for engineering and project management documents
• Management of our document templates and forms
• Document management related training, guidance and control
• Organizing of internal audits and participation in external audits
• Supervising of project related legal document filing
• Development and maintenance of document management tool including: access rights, user account management, global internal training, business owner, interface between Evac and tool provider, interface between document management and other management tools
• Co-operation with Evac communication.
The key requirement for an applicant are:
• Fluent Finnish and English (spoken/written)
• Applicable engineering degree MSc or BSc (mechanical, electrical, process, automation…)
• Stout ability and confidence to negotiate
• Good skills in communication, written presentation, organizing ability
• Good PC skills (PDF, MS-Office, ERP, CAD systems, Document Management systems)
• Engineering experience
• Work experience within international companies.
If you feel that you meet our requirements, please send your English CV and application letter to email address firstname.lastname@example.org by 11 Sep 2015. For further information please contact Project Director Petri Mikola (firstname.lastname @ evac.com / +358 40 8329 288).