February 28, 2019
Open position: Group Financial Controller
Are you interested in working in a leading international cleantech company? Do you have extensive experience in Group finance roles including Group consolidation, IFRS, financial reporting and possess a forward-looking and development-oriented attitude? Do you want to be part of Evac’s growth and bringing its finance to the next level? If yes, this is your chance as Evac is now looking for a
GROUP FINANCIAL CONTROLLER
Evac has a strategy for strong growth both organically but also through mergers and acquisitions. To support this growth Evac has renewed its operating model and organizational structure in 2018. Finance has an integral part in this change and we are now further developing our ways of working, processes and tools.
One of the key positions in our Finance organization is Group Financial Controller. You are responsible for group consolidation and financial reporting which create the core for our decision-making. You will work as part of the Group Finance team and in close co-operation with finance teams globally. In addition, you will participate in several group-wide development projects.
You are self-directed and able to work independently, yet a true team player with excellent communication skills.
- Consolidation of monthly group accounts and annual reporting
- Preparation of consolidated financial statements (IFRS)
- Development of Group’s financial reporting – tools, practices and instructions
- Training and support of the countries in financial reporting
- Participation in M&A processes
- Participation in Group business reporting, budgeting and forecasting processes
- Relevant experience of at least eight years in an international environment
- Relevant education – MSc in Economics or corresponding university degree
- Good knowledge and interest in IFRS – ability to interpret theory to practice
- Good experience and understanding about consolidation tools and processes
- Fluent English
- Scalable working style and attitude
- Dynamic and energetic personality
- Development driven and solution oriented – sees rather opportunities than problems
- A unique opportunity to work in a leading international cleantech company
- A chance to influence and leave your mark on Evac’s financial reporting
- Competitive benefits and a relaxed working environment
Location: Konepajankuja, Helsinki (Vallila)
We welcome you to be part of our vibrant team and contribute to Evac´s growth and success!
Please send your application and CV with your salary expectation by Friday 15.3.2019 to our recruitment partner Talent Mapping Oy, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information please contact VP, Group Finance and Control Pekka Kurikka tel +358 40 7755 151, either on Friday 8.3. between 9-10 or Monday 11.3. between 15-16.00.
Evac in short
Evac is the world’s leading provider of integrated water and waste management systems, as well as corrosion-protection systems, for the marine, offshore, and building industries. Our cutting-edge solutions and services have been helping leading global players in these industries to significantly reduce their environmental footprint for 40 years. With offices in 14 countries across four continents and representatives in more than 70 countries, we pride ourselves on being close to our customers wherever in the world they are located. The company’s turnover was 136 million euros in 2017.