October 10, 2017
Open position: R&D Engineer, Evac Finland
APPLICATION PERIOD HAS ENDED
Evac is a leading supplier of environmentally friendly waste, wastewater and drinking water solutions for global shipbuilding industries. The growing number of large and technically challenging projects has given us the opportunity to strengthen our supply chain management resources and search for an
to join our team in Espoo, Finland.
As the R&D engineer you will
– Do mechanical design tasks related to the machinery of Evac Cleantech solutions
– Give customer technical support regarding Evac complete cleantech solutions
– Assist product managers in machinery design and documentation
– Participate in product development projects
– Co-operate with engineering service companies
We expect that you
– are experienced and skilled in using 3D tools and PDM (Creo or similar)
– are an outgoing, socially fluent team player
– can communicate with multinational teams and share information efficiently
– have fluent command of English, ability to communicate in Finnish is an advantage
– have a basic degree in engineering (B.Sc. or above) (mechanical, HVAC, process or environmental technology)
– have skills to operate in international working culture
We hope that you have some previous experience in machinery or process plant design.
We offer you an interesting and innovative job at our office in Espoo, Finland, a competitive salary, and the support of an international company.
For additional information about the position, please contact Vesa Lappalainen, tel. +358 50 4148 801. For additional information about our company, please visit www.evac.com.
Submit your application and your CV by email to recruitment (at) evac.com, by November 25, 2017, at the latest. Please also state the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Evac Group is the world’s leading provider of integrated waste, wastewater, and water management systems for the marine, offshore, and building industries. The company has executed over 20,000 marine, 2,000 offshore and 2,000 building projects worldwide. Evac has offices in Brazil, China, Finland, France, Germany, Korea, Norway, Sweden, and the USA, and representatives in more than 40 countries. The company’s turnover was 98 million euros in 2015.