December 13, 2018
Open position: Service Coordinator, Finland
Evac Group is looking for a
We are now looking for a Service Coordinator to strengthen our global service functions. In this role you will need to communicate fluently in English (written/spoken). The daily work includes communication with our global service network, customers and travel providers. You would have a global role and report to the Global Service Manager.
Preferred location Espoo, Finland. Alternative locations Rellingen / Germany, Chesterfield / UK.
- Supporting customer from initiation of the service request until completion.
- Plan services in optimized utilization of our resources ensuring that timelines are met.
- Making travel arrangements for our service technicians.
- Taking care of customers’ needs (internal and external).
- Creating sales orders to our ERP system and invoicing.
- Providing customer with quotes or rates (as necessary) and completing service request documents.
- Following materials required for site is delivered on time
- Co-operation with project management, service sales and service providers.
Required skills and experience:
- 1-3 years of experience in customer service.
- A customer- and service-oriented approach.
- Interest towards technical issues.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload.
- Precise to details.
- Prior experience using ERP system
- Fluency in English.
- Prior experience in marine business considered as an advantage.
We offer you an interesting and challenging position in a global organization. The tasks provide an opportunity to further develop your professional competencies.
All applications with full CV, cover letter and salary requests to email@example.com
Validity time: 1 month counting from the date of the job add posted.
For more information contact Miia Pokkinen, +49 172 3575140, call times on Thursday 13th December between 9 AM – 11 AM CET or Monday 17th December between 9 AM -12 PM.
Evac in short
Evac is the world’s leading provider of integrated water and waste management systems, as well as corrosion-protection systems, for the marine, offshore, and building industries. Our cutting-edge solutions and services have been helping leading global players in these industries to significantly reduce their environmental footprint for 40 years. With offices in 14 countries across four continents and representatives in more than 70 countries, we pride ourselves on being close to our customers wherever in the world they are located. The company’s turnover was 136 million euros in 2017.