August 10, 2016
Open position: Service Coordinator, Rellingen, Germany
Triton-Evac GmbH is looking for a Service Coordinator
We are now looking for a Service Coordinator to strengthen our global service functions. The job is based in our Rellingen office in Germany. In this role you will need to communicate fluently in English (written/spoken). The daily work includes communication with our global service network, customers and travel providers. You would have a global role and report to the Global Service Manager.
• Supporting customer from initiation of the service request until completion.
• Plan services in optimized utilization of our resources ensuring that timelines are met.
• Making travel arrangements for our service technicians.
• Taking care of customers needs (internal and external).
• Creating sales orders to our ERP system and invoicing.
• Providing customer with quotes or rates (as necessary) and completing service request documents.
• Arranging materials required for site on timely manner (both stock items and purchase items).
• Co-operation with project management, sales and service providers worldwide.
Required skills and experience:
• 1-3 years of experience in customer service.
• A customer- and service-oriented approach.
• Interest towards technical issues.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Ability to plan and prioritize workload.
• Precise to details.
• Prior experience in ERP system (preferably IBS Enterprise).
• Fluency in English.
• Prior experience in marine business considered as an advantage.
We offer you an interesting and challenging position in a global organization. The tasks provide an opportunity to further develop your professional competencies.
For additional information about the position, please contact Miia Pokkinen, Global Service Manager, tel. +49 151 2014 5998 on Thursday 18 August between 9-11 am or Monday 22 August 9-12 am. For additional information about our company, please, visit www.evac.com.
Submit your application and your CV by email to HRemail@example.com, by August 28, 2016, at the latest. Please also state the position you are applying for on the subject line.