We are seeking a Supplier Quality Engineer for a permanent position with Evac’s team in Espoo. This engineer will have a global role and report to our Product Quality Manager.
The successful candidate will
- Analyze customer claims alongside R&D experts, subcontractors, suppliers, and supply chain managers and see to the necessary preventive and corrective actions
- Develop suppliers’ quality management and performance
- Ensure top-notch supplier performance by implementing appropriate preventive and corrective actions at the right time
- Organize and conduct supplier audits to drive process standardization, minimization of waste, and continuous improvement
- Take care of critical FAT work and development of FAT procedures with our R&D staff and suppliers
- Be responsible for product-test instructions and for the test equipment and arrangements, jointly with the R&D department
- Report regularly on subcontractor and supplier performance.
The applicant should have
- A BSc in mechanical engineering or similar qualifications
- A customer-oriented approach and service-mindedness
- Experience with production of welded steel structures and machinery
- Ability to communicate well in English and Finnish with our R&D personnel, supply-chain managers, subcontractors, suppliers, and customers.
If you meet our requirements and the position seems right for you, please send your application letter and an English-language résumé to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org by March 10, 2016. For further information please contact Product Quality Manager Jouko Jukkola by e-mail (email@example.com) or phone (+358 50 382 7126).