July 22, 2019
Open position: Project Manager, (location Oldenburg, Germany)
Evac is the world’s leading provider of integrated water and waste management systems, as well as corrosion-protection systems, for the marine, offshore, and building industries. Our cutting-edge solutions and services have been helping leading global players in these industries to significantly reduce their environmental footprint for 40 years. With offices in 14 countries across four continents and representatives in more than 70 countries, we pride ourselves on being close to our customers wherever in the world they are located.
To strengthen our team at our German office in Oldenburg (Oldb.), we are looking for a dedicated PROJECT MANAGER (w/m/d) with technical and commercial understanding as soon as possible.
Your main tasks in detail:
- You will manage new-build and refit projects and supervise our projects along the entire value chain.
- You actively pursue the agreed goals (schedule, budget, quality, customer satisfaction), ensure that they are complied with and report regularly on project progress.
- You are in constant communication with our customers, coordinate internal and external interfaces and coordinate with suppliers and service providers.
- You prepare start-ups, inspections, acceptances and crew training sessions with our site managers and our service department and participate in them as necessary.
- You support our warranty department with your acquired project know-how during the warranty period.
- You actively participate in the continuous improvement of processes in our project management.
- You hold a degree in engineering as an engineer in the areas of shipbuilding, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, supply technology, process engineering or similar.
- You work goal-oriented and structured on the tasks assigned to you and have a good prioritization ability.
- You think and act entrepreneurially, project- and customer-oriented.
- You already have initial job experience in project management, ideally in the maritime environment, and you have a high degree of flexibility, reliability and initiative.
- You have a good knowledge of the Office (Word, Excel, Visio, MS Project) and, ideally, you already have experience in using the ERP system.
- You are bringing team spirit, willingness to travel and good communication skills (English and German).
We offer you a responsible, varied job in a motivated team and a dynamic, performance-oriented working environment and expanding companies.
If you are interested in a versatile job in a global environment and would like to be part of our team, please send your detailed application including your salary expectations and availability to:
We look forward to hear from you!
Evac Germany GmbH | Siemensstr. 53b | 25462 Rellingen | www.evac.com