Ballast water management
The Evac Evolution ballast water management system (BWMS) is based on a combination of filtration and UV technology. A key aspect of the system is precise adjustment to different seawater qualities ensuring effective disinfection, but saving on power whenever possible using an advanced UVT ‘feedback’ loop.
The Evac Evolution ballast water management system is available with capacities from 34m3/h to 1,500m3/h in a single unit. The equipment can be provided skid mounted or in modular form simplifying retrofit installations where there is the need to make the best use of available space.
The Evac Evolution ballast water management system (BWMS), designed and manufactured by Cathelco,
- complies with the revised IMO G8 standard
- has received the U.S. Coast Guard Type Approval.
Key features of the Evac Evolution ballast water management system
- Saving space – economising on power
- Precise adjustment to different water qualities
- Helix flow through UV chambers
- Easy, intuitive control systems.
Evac Evolution technology description
Download BWMS leaflet