Evac UBP baling press
Cardboard is easy to send for recycling if properly compacted and this also reduces the disposal cost. The robust Evac UBP baling presses with the electromechanical drive designed for easy maintenance and contain no hydraulics. The Evac UBP features plug-and-play installation with automatic phase order control and an indication is given when a chamber is full. . The Evac UBP comes in two sizes, 40 and 80.
The Evac UBP 40 is a compact, durable, and easy-to-maintain bailing press for cardboard. The compacted cardboard is strapped together with two plastic ribbons. The compactor has unique double-stroke and stay-n-hold functions for an increased compaction rate, and the press head has a proven press force of over four tons.
The Evac UBP 80 is a durable bailing press that is easy to use and maintain. The wide feeding opening eliminates the need to manually pre-compact cardboard before it is fed into the machine. The compactor has unique double-stroke and stay-n-hold functions for an increased compaction rate, and the press head has a proven press force of over 17 tons.
The compacted cardboard is strapped together with four plastic ribbons. The semi-automatic bale ejection makes it easier for crew to handle the bales, which can weigh up to 150 kg and have an approximate volume of 500 liters. The bales are of standard pallet size, making them easy to store and transport ashore with a forklift.
- Large inlet for cardboard
- Baling of voluminous recyclable waste
- Semi-automatic bale ejection
- Automatic indication for full bale
- Bale fits on pallet
- Efficient, clean and silent electromechanical drive
- “Double-stroke” and “Stay-n-Hold” functionality
- 15 ton pressing power – up to 80% volume reduction
- No deterioration in efficiency after years of operation
- Easy to retrofit; “Plug-n-Press” installation
- Storm position feature of press head
- Safe operations in high seas