Combining quality and cost effectiveness, these large capacity desalinators are suitable for small container vessels, offshore supply vessels, FOS and other offshore applications. They are also used in the military sector for surface craft and submarines.
The models are completely automatic with salinity testing and ‘dump’ features as standard, plus flow meters for monitoring input feed and product water generation. In addition, there are a range of optional features including media prefilters and product softening filters.
The system consists of a control frame which can fit together with various ‘pre’ and ‘post’ treatments to customers’ requirements for versatile installation.
- Suitable for many types of commercial vessels and offshore applications.
- Automatic salinity control and ‘dump’ feature.
- Small footprint – modular or skid mounted.
- Durable construction – enclosed in powder coated aluminium alloy frame.
- Flow meters for monitoring input feed and product water generation.
- Optional remote control from the bridge.
- Optional extras include media filter and product softening filter, fresh water flush, UV steriliser, chlorine dose unit, chemical dosing unit.