Evac ROSYS reverse osmosis plants are reliable systems for the generation of freshwater. They can be configured for freshwater production capacities of between 20 and 1,200m³ per day. Evac’s core area of expertise is custom-made reverse osmosis plants that fit into any available space on board.
The pre-treatment process consists of multimedia filters and is designed to be low maintenance with minimal membrane cleaning, which ensures a longer membrane lifetime. Evac reverse osmosis technology is suitable for both new-build projects and retrofit or modernization of existing freshwater plants. For marine applications, we can offer of existing systems as well as full system construction while a vessel is at sea. Our full-service offering includes design, construction, delivery, and after-sales support, as well as installation supervision, testing, commissioning, and plant optimization.
- Energy efficient
- Tailor made for your specific application
- User-friendly control interface
- Automatic backwashing of multimedia filters without interrupting freshwater production
- High-pressure piping constructed from seawater-resistant duplex steel
- Long membrane lifetime enabled by automatic flushing after each shutdown
- Fast, professional service available around the world via our global network of service centers
- Fast, reliable spare parts delivery through our extensive global distribution network