Evac ROSYS M standardized reverse osmosis plants have been developed in response to the trend of fitting smaller vessels with RO technology.
Our range includes plants with a daily freshwater generation capacity of 30, 60, 90, or 120 m³, all with the possibility to expand capacity as required. These medium sized, modular plants are environmentally friendly, robust, easy to install and operate, quiet, and have an extremely small footprint.
The modular design means that the plants can be custom-designed for the available space on board and made up of modules that best match the individual vessel’s requirements. Our modular reverse osmosis plants can be adapted to local regulations, as well as changing operating conditions. They are suitable for marine applications of all kinds, including vessels such as yachts, cruise ships, and river cruise vessels.
All plants are equipped with the following:
- Two-stage pre-filtration
- Highly energy-efficient high-pressure pump
- High-rejection membranes
- Automatic product monitoring
- Pressure switches for pump and membrane protection
- Process control via 4″ touchscreen
- Automatic freshwater flush with carbon filter
- Seawater pump for seawater supply
- Multimedia pre-treatment filter for extended maintenance cycles
- Plant cleaning system with separate pump for extended component lifetime
- Remineralization filter and UV sterilizer for post-treatment of drinking water
- Semi or fully automated control and operation
- Antiscalant dosing unit for extended membrane life
- Pressure exchanger for minimizing energy consumption (90 and 120 m³ capacity plants only)