Open position: Documentation Engineer, Finland
Evac is a leading supplier of environmentally friendly waste, wastewater and fresh water solutions for marine, offshore and building industries. A growing number of large and technically challenging projects has given us the opportunity to strengthen our supply chain management resources and search for a
to join our team in Espoo, Finland.
As the documentation engineer, you will
- be part of Evac’s global documentation team
- take full responsibility for the standard product documentation
- develop and maintain technical documentation. The development is an important part of this work.
- work in cooperation with Evac’s product managers and sales managers
- manage documentation service providers’ teams
We expect that you
- have a technical education ( B.Sc or M.Sc) and several years´experience in technical documentation in a global environment.
- have good MS office and Adobe InDesign skills (Adobe InDesign / Creo Parametric/Creo Illustrate skills would be an advantage)
- have machine and plant design experience (not required but would be an advantage)
- have excellent written English and fluent Finnish as the communication language
- have the ability to cooperate and be self-motivated
- have development oriented and systematic way to work.
Our ideal candidate will have several years’ experience in technical documentation in a global environment.
We offer you an interesting and innovative job at our office in Espoo, Finland, a competitive salary, and the support of an international company.
Apply for the job as soon as possible by registering your CV (www.experis.fi) to this position. For more information, please contact Consultant Manager Virpi Mäentaus, firstname.lastname@example.org or 040 723 9913.
Evac in short
Evac Group is the world’s leading provider of integrated waste, wastewater, and water management systems for the marine, offshore, and building industries. The company has completed over 20,000 marine, 1,500 offshore and 2,000 building projects worldwide. Evac has employees in Brazil, China, Finland, France, Germany, Korea, Norway, Sweden and the USA, and representatives in more than 40 countries. The company’s turnover was 98 million euros in 2015.