Open position: Documentation Engineer, Spare Parts
Evac is looking for a Documentation Engineer for Spare Parts Operations. This is a permanent position that involves preparing spare-part lists and spare parts’ documentation as part of our team in Espoo. You would have a global role and report to the Manager of Spare Parts Operations.
In this position, you would have the following key responsibilities:
- Making AMOS lists and preparing customer spare-part package documentation
- Creating illustrated spare-part pages
- Maintaining continuous communication with the R&D staff, project organization, and suppliers
- Further developing the documentation’s content and managing outsourced documentation resources
- Handling item management for the spare parts and keeping the item information in our ERP system up-to-date and correct.
The applicant should have
- A BSc in mechanical engineering or a similar qualification
- 1–3 years of experience in technical documentation
- A customer- and service-oriented approach
- A good understanding of components used in waste- and wastewater-processing
- Good skills in communicating in English and Finnish, suitable for working with our product managers, suppliers, and customers
- Solid skills in using 3D/2D CAD systems (AutoCAD, Visio, and PTC Creo) and common desktop software
- A good understanding of the order-delivery process and after-sales work.
If this sounds like the position for you, please send your application letter and an English-language résumé to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org by March 10, 2016. For further information, please contact Ken Postle, President, After Sales business area (firstname.lastname @ en.evac.com / +1 815 639 7759) or Vesa Peltola, Manager, Spare Parts Operations (firstname.lastname @ en.evac.com / +358 50 414 8805).