Open position: FAT Engineer, China
We are looking for a FAT Engineer to ensure product quality regarding to electrical and automation issues.
Evac Group is looking for a
We are looking for a FAT Engineer to ensure product quality regarding to electrical and automation issues. This position works closely with members of project and operations department. The FAT Engineer is also responsible for promoting Evac values by performing duties in a manner that is consistent with being a team member and supports the continued growth of Evac.
Location is WGQ, Pudong Distric, Shanghai, China.
- Responsible for the products of the factory acceptance tests, to meet the product’s electrical and mechanical performance as requirements.
- Prepare and transfer technical requirements to production team according to OA information
- Preparing products FAT file according to product of electrical, mechanical and process requirements
- Assist in quality and logistics department of electrical components, spare parts delivery check to ensure the accuracy of shipping documents
- To guide the production of electrical equipment and components installed correctly.
- Responsible for daily possible production problems relating to electrical installations, communication with suppliers
- Carry out commissioning and service projects on board according to Operations Manager’s arrangement
- Other tasks assigned by supervisor
Required skills and experience:
- At least 1 year working experience in FAT or commissioning
- 1 year experience of commissioning on site is a plus
- College Degree majoring in Mechatronics or Electricity Engineering education
- Good command of Siemens PLC Tia-Portal/ HMI programming/ OMRON CX-programming/ debugging
- Familiar with Automation is a plus.
We offer you an interesting and challenging position in Shanghai. The tasks provide an opportunity to further develop your professional competencies.
All applications with full CV, cover letter and salary requests to recruitment @ evac.com
Validity time: 2 month counting from the date of the job add posted.
For more information contact Castle Liu (castle.liu @ evac.com). For additional information about our company, please visit www.evac.com