Vacuum toilets offer many advantages on luxury yachts, specialized cruise vessels and land-based buildings including lower water consumption and a more efficient action.
In the past, designers have tended to choose traditional gravity toilets because they are available in a wider range of colors and styles, but now Evac has developed a solution that gives them the best of both worlds. The Evac VacuConvert enables conventional wall-mounted gravity toilets to be easily and inexpensively turned into vacuum toilets.
- For marine and land-based markets
- Low water consumption
- Gravity toilets easily and inexpensively turned into vacuum toilets
- Suitable for most standard wall-mounted gravity toilet bowls connected to Evac vacuum collection system
- Low water consumption (2.5 l / 0.6 gal. per flush)
- Easy to install with small footprint
- Reliable, low maintenance operation
- Water consumption: ~2.5l ± 0.15 l/flush (water pressure: 4 bar, vacuum: -0.4 bar)
- Maximum rise: 2.8 m / 9 ft.
- Water pressure: 3….10 bar
- Operating vacuum: -0.3…-0.6 bar
- Dimensions: 1094 x 505 x 282 mm (wo gravity toilet)
- Weight: 21kg
- Sound level: Depending on gravity toilet
A special wall mounted frame, which can be concealed beneath panelling, enables gravity toilets to be connected to the Evac vacuum collection system. The VacuConvert is compatible with a wide range of gravity toilet models and broadens the range of options for yacht interior designers. After conversion, the toilet uses just 2.5 litres (0.6 gallon) per flush, a considerable water saving, amounting to thousands of litres over the period of a year. As designers look toward new ways of conserving water and reducing the environmental impact of vessels, the VacuConvert provides a reliable solution. The Evac VacuConvert front access panel, available as an extra, allows maintenance work to be carried out quickly and easily, if required.
Evac Lifecycle Management
For all our systems and solutions, we offer a comprehensive portfolio of services throughout the operational life of the delivered solution or equipment.