Policies guiding our work
Evac has a comprehensive set of sustainability-related policies that provide guidance on
how to drive our operations and everyday work in practice. They function as comprehensive instructions for our management and employees when, for example, planning new projects, developing existing processes, recruiting new employees and making everyday decisions at work.
- Human Rights Policy: Respect for human rights is a fundamental value at Evac Group.
- ESG policy: Describes Evac’s approach to planning, managing, and implementing sustainability work at Evac.
- Code of Conduct: Introduces Evac’s principles related to ethical business conduct.
- Supplier Code of Conduct: Presents Evac’s sustainability and compliance requirements for suppliers.
- Diversity and Inclusion policy: Outlines Evac’s approach to diversity and inclusion.
- Data protection policy: Sets consistent Evac standards to ensure that the privacy of individual’s personal data is respected in all Evac operations.
- Whistleblowing policy: Describes how suspected misconduct or unethical behaviour can be reported, how Evac Group’s whistleblowing channel is managed, and how we investigate.
- Anti-Bribery, Fraud, Anti-Money Laundering Policy: Defines our position on bribery, corruption, fraud and money laundering.
- Competition law compliance policy: Greater competition is expected to deliver higher welfare and economic growth levels. Evac promotes those values through our company policy.
- Quality policy: Guarantees that we maintain the quality of our services throughout the life cycle of the equipment.
- Environmental policy: Outlines our approach to support customers to reduce their environmental impacts.
- Health and Safety policy: Underlines the importance of occupational health and safety at Evac.
- Recruitment policy: Outlines recruitment practices for Evac Group to promote consistency, transparency, and compliance with labor laws and legislation.
- Various policies related to compliance topics, such as cyber security, military compliance, and trade sanction compliance, describe Evac’s approach to ethical business and good governance.
- Information Security Policy: Ensures the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the information resources belonging to Evac
Evac whistleblowing channel
Evac’s whistleblowing channel provides an opportunity to report suspected misconduct and unethical behavior. If you wish to report misconduct, we welcome you to get in contact via an external whistleblowing channel.
Note! The channel is not intended for processing reclamations or feedback from customers.
Our operations are ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management Systems), ISO 14001:2015 (Environmental Management Systems), and ISO 45001:2018 (Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems) certified. Read more.