H20 Mk3 reverse osmosis desalinator
The H20 Mk3 desalinator is designed to be effective where space is limited, delivering a self-managing system with minimal human input required through our new smart
- Automatic start-up/shutdown and salinity sensing
- Inbuilt inverter for the high-pressure pump
- High-quality finish and components
• Automatic start-up/shutdown and salinity sensing.
• Inbuilt inverter for the high-pressure pump.
• Digital touchscreen controller with changeable parameters including product salinity, fresh water flush intervals and operational pressure set point.
• Models include framed, modular and duplex
(two units in one skid).
• Remote operational capability and diagnostics
via second HMI touchscreen controller.
• High quality finish and components.
Electronic system status and key readings are
delivered via a touchscreen for quick, easy use and
inspection of the running parameters by engineers.
This compact system is available in various set-ups
and con gurations in order to meet the demands
of any small to medium scale vessel.
The introduction of an inverter driven motor for steady
start-up along with a direct-coupled high-pressure
pump provides a more ef cient and quieter running
machine. The steady start is key to minimizing the
electrical draw of the motor, which will bene t your
vessel’s on board electrical generators. However,
let’s not forget this system can turn the harshest
sea water intake into drinking water.
Evac Lifecycle Management
For all our systems and solutions, we offer a comprehensive portfolio of services throughout the operational life of the delivered solution or equipment.