HEM Series 30 Duplex Reverse osmosis desalinator, 2 x 9,000 to 2 x 15,000 litres/day
The HEM 30 Duplex system is designed to combine two complete RO systems including the sand filters, rehardening filters and membrane cleaning system in one single frame.
Capacities range from 2 x 9 m³/day, 2 x13 m³/day and 2 x 15m³/day, according to whether the unit has two, three or four membranes.
The compact system is ideal for newbuilds where it will considerably lower the installation cost as the yard will only have to connect the pipes and power supply.
- Available in frame or modular form.
- Brine and product water flow meters.
- Automatic shutdown by system under/over pressure.
- Controls include hour meter, thermal protection for LP/HP pumps, remote alarm connections, digital permeate quality indicator.
- Automatic salinity control and ‘dump’ feature.
- Optional extras: 4-20 mA outputs for remote monitoring, semi-automatic flushing.