Cathelco Quantum touch screen Control panel solution
With Quantum touch screen panels, comprehensive information about the performance of the system is at your fingertips.
One of the main principles behind the design of the new anti-fouling panels is greater connectivity. The panels produce an RS485 signal which enables the system to be governed from a more convenient location such as a control room or alternatively the data could be fed to the ship’s bridge computers.
What’s more, filling in log sheets becomes a thing of the past, because the data can be uploaded to a USB stick and then e-mailed to Cathelco for detailed analysis.
- All functions easily monitored and controlled – saving crew time.
- RS485 signal allows system to be governed from control room or bridge.
- No need to fill in log sheets – data can be uploaded to a USB stick and emailed to Cathelco.
- Automatic data logging provides more comprehensive information for detailed analysis.
- Weighs just 10.3 kgs – less than half the weight of comparable units.
- Up to 16 anode outputs.
- Dimensions of 4 way panel: 320mm (high) x 300mm (wide) x 180mm (depth)