Evac EcoOcean MBBR
Evac EcoOcean MBBR (Moving Bed Bioreactor) plants deliver effluent quality for cruise ships and other vessels that exceeds the marine discharge standards with the lowest lifecycle costs in the industry.
- A wastewater treatment system for passenger vessels
- Maximized wastewater treatment capacity
- Flexible and modular system
- Maximized wastewater treatment capacity per square meter, perfect for large vessels.
- Low running costs and minimal energy consumption.
- High-quality disinfected effluent without the use of chemicals.
- Modular system with infinite arrangement options.
The MBBR reactors contain biocarriers providing support for the biomass, increasing the effective volume of the reactors and reducing the need for space. The mixed pre-treated wastewater is fed to MBBR where the biomass oxidizes the organic matter present in it, and then post-treated for further solids and microorganism removal.
Evac MBBR is certified according to IMO MARPOL MEPC 227(64) with nutrient removal, thus fulfilling the amendments to Chapter 4.2 of MEPC 227 for passenger ships in restricted areas such as the Baltic Sea.
Evac Lifecycle Management
For all our systems and solutions, we offer a comprehensive portfolio of services throughout the operational life of the delivered solution or equipment.