Evac Waste incineration plant
Evac´s Waste incineration plant is designed to incinerate non-recyclable burnable garbage to ensure proper destruction of potentially contaminating garbage on board.
Typical system includes a garbage shredder, garbage silo and incinerator unit with necessary accessories.
The selection includes different sizes and designs and the system shall be dimensioned and designed to fit for each case separately.
- Contaminated non-recyclable garbage turned into small volume of non-contaminating ash
- Avoid landing contaminated garbage to ports
- Minimize the transportation need of non-recyclable garbage
• High volumes of contaminated non-recyclable garbage are turned into small volume of non-contaminating ash.
• Avoid landing contaminated garbage to ports loading the local waste treatment facility.
• Minimize the transportation need of non-recyclable garbage.
Dependent on the designed configuration. Please contact Evac with your project to receive the data for your configuration.
Evac delivers small stand alone manually operated incinerators and semi automatic waste incineration plants where the operator feeds the garbage to the system and takes care of bagging the discharged ash.