HEM® Fresh water treatment skid, Type 1300, 1400
The HEM fresh water treatment skids FWS 1300 and FWS 1400 are compact, self-contained units that provide two water treatment processes, 5-micron prefiltration and active charcoal filtration.
- Compact, self-contained unit for water treatment
- Designed for superyachts
- Easy operation and maintenance
- Compact, self-contained units that include a number of water treatment processes.
- 5 micron pre-filtration in stainless steel filter housing containing 7 x 20” filter cartridges.
- Active charcoal filter with automatic programmable backwash valve.
- Regular backwashing ensures minimum back pressure and prevent filter media from compacting.
- Both filters and options are housed in a single stainless steel frame. Pipework in PVC or stainless steel with easy connections.
|HEM® FWS 1300||10 m3/h|
|HEM® FWS 1400||15 m3/h|
Prefiltration (5 micron) is carried out within a stainless steel filter housing containing 7 x 20-inch filter cartridges.
In addition, there is an active charcoal filter with an automatic programmable backwash valve. Regular backwashing ensures minimal back pressure and prevents the filter media from compacting.
Both filters are housed within a single frame and, depending on the model, the pipework can be either PVC or 1.5” 316 stainless steel with flanged, Straub, or threaded interfaces for ease of connection to the shipyard’s piping.
All internal piping, pressure gauges, and valves are pre-installed and tested by HEM prior to delivery.
Evac Lifecycle Management
For all our systems and solutions, we offer a comprehensive portfolio of services throughout the operational life of the delivered solution or equipment.