HEM® Freshwater treatment skid, Type 3300, 3400
The HEM FWS 3300 and FWS 3400 combines three treatment processes within one self-contained and very compact skid.
- Compact, self-contained unit for water treatment
- Designed for superyachts
- Easy operation and maintenance
- Compact, self-contained units that include a number of water treatment processes.
- 5 micron pre-filtration in stainless steel filter housing containing 7 x 20” filter cartridges.
- Active charcoal filter with automatic programmable backwash valve.
- Regular backwashing ensures minimum back pressure and prevent filter media from compacting.
- Both filters and options are housed in a single stainless steel frame.
- Pipework in PVC or stainless steel with easy connections.
|HEM® FWS 3300||10 m3/h|
|HEM® FWS 3400||15 m3/h|
Prefiltration (5 micron) is carried out within a stainless steel filter housing containing 7 x 20-inch filter cartridges. There is also an active charcoal filter with an automatic programmable backwash valve. Regular backwashing ensures minimal back pressure and prevents the filter media from compacting.
In addition, these units have a silver ion sterilizer, which will inject controlled doses of silver ions into the fresh water tanks for primary sterilization, in direct proportion to the volume of water entering the tanks, with an option of additional secondary sterilization of the distribution line. Silver ions will keep the water in the tanks fresh and free from contamination.
Evac Lifecycle Management
For all our systems and solutions, we offer a comprehensive portfolio of services throughout the operational life of the delivered solution or equipment.